We are currently seeking partners for the fifth LOCO London Comedy Film Festival, which will be held at BFI Southbank and selected cinemas from April 14-24, 2016.
LOCO is a not-for-profit foundation that supports, screens and celebrates original comedy film-making throughout the year. The LOCO London Comedy Film Festival is the world’s leading festival of comedy films, and in 2016 we’ll be paying special attention to the subject of Youth.
What’s in it for you?
Access to an engaged and valuable audience:
- 15,000 – 20,000 visitors projected for 2016
- They’re young: over 50% in their 20s / 30s
- They’re having a great time: over 95% rated their event 4 or 5 out of 5
- They’re keen to try new things: Over half of our 2015 audience had never or rarely been to the venue before, and 80% were festival newcomers
- Nationwide brand activations available, designed to fulfill your brand marketing objectives
Perks for you, your colleagues and your customers
- Hottest VIP tickets to premieres and festival events
- VIP and ticket giveaways to offer your fans via competitions, etc. increasing brand interaction, word of mouth and top of mind awareness
- Opportunities to mingle with the hottest new talent, including Directors, Writers, Producers and Actors
An active and sizeable social media network
- High value advertising and brand presence:
- LOCO Programme reach: 30,000.
- Opportunities for on-screen advertising at participating venues.
- Branding and sampling throughout events: festival board for press shots; T-shirts; bespoke games, goodie bags, sampling & much more.
- Transport advertising spots included in some packages
Opportunities to co-create bespoke brand experiences
All activities rigorously measured via qualitative and quantitative research
If you’re interested in teaming up with us, supporting our work or commissioning a screening, presentation or event, please email email@example.com, or call +44 (0) 7816 055132.